Meet #1 Cochran Team Member, Michael “Webbie” Webster
Mike is a Sales Consultant at Buick GMC of Robinson and has been part of Team Cochran for about a year-and-a-half.
- First job: My mom’s assistant at Pitt while I was on a summer break. My next job is Aaron Herbick’s (#1 Cochran HR Director) “serious face”.
- Three things you’ll always find in my refrigerator: Ranch dressing, chicken & shrimp pasta from Friday’s and fruit cups
- Favorite movie and why: Fast Five … great movie from start to finish, and keeps you on your toes
- Favorite book and why: Haven’t read a book since like, the 3rd grade. I just wait until there’s a movie. LOL.
- Favorite inspirational quote: “Sipping on gin and juice, laid back, with my mind on my money, and my money on my mind.”—Snoop Dogg OR “Moving forward”— David Bissert (GSM, #1 Cochran Pre-Owned of Robinson)
- If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor who would portray me would be: Will Smith (in his Fresh Prince days)
- The most famous person that I’ve ever met was: A-Rod (New York Yankee superstar, Alex Rodriquez) on Collins Avenue in South Beach
- When I was growing up, my friends called me: Tubums
- My favorite business for exceptional customer service: Olive Garden … it always feels like everyone is catering to you
- My dream vacation: Paris in the springtime
- Favorite restaurant: Capital Grille
- Favorite coach ever: My Mom … everything she says really comes true. It’s like she knows the future.
- Favorite home-cooked meal: Mac-N-Cheese
- Secret vice: Even when I’m getting yelled at, I can’t stop smiling!
- You’d be surprised to know the following interesting facts about me: I’m only 21 … But, whenever someone meets me, they always think I’m between 25 and 28. I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
- Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) Go shopping on Rodeo, (2) go on a long road trip, (3) get box seats at the Super Bowl
- The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was: Miami, Florida
- If I could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, I would choose to have dinner with: Steve Jobs …. just to take notes on how he went from being a dropout to owning a Fortune 500 company
Tags: #1 Cochran, #1 Cochran Automotive, best companies, team members, top places to work