Team Member Profile: Jeff Hanks, Subaru Service Technician
In this edition of the Courier, we profile Jeff Hanks, Monroeville Subaru Service Technician. Jeff joined #1 Cochran with the Langston Subaru acquisition, and has nearly thirteen and a half years of experience in the auto service industry. Let’s see what Jeff has to say.
• My first job: I worked at Brown’s Service Center washing Quaker State Oil trucks.
• Three things that you’ll always find in my refrigerator: Iced tea, hot sauce, and nacho cheese.
• My favorite movie and reason why: The Thomas Crown Affair. I was amazed by how he steals the artwork.
• My favorite book: I actually never read a book.
• My favorite inspirational quote: “There is always room at the top.” – Daniel Webster.
• If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor or actress who would portray the part of me would be: Tom Hanks, obviously.
• The most famous person that I’ve ever met was: I met Mario Lemieux at a black-tie dinner at the Pittsburgh Athletic Association.
• When I was growing up, my friends called me: Jedro.
• My favorite business for exceptional customer service: Chick-fil-A, where it’s always their pleasure to serve you.
• My dream vacation: Hawaii.
• Favorite restaurant: Chili’s.
• Favorite entertainer: Jim Caviezel from Person of Interest.
• Favorite Home-cooked meal: My wife’s lasagna.
• Dream car: 69 Ford Mustang.
• You’d be surprised to learn the following interesting fact about me: I cannot swim.
• Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) Ride my motorcycle across the country, (2) drive a fire truck, and (3) learn to swim.
• The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was: Punta Cana.
• Three things in life that I could do without: (1) Stress, (2) taxes, and (3) cold weather.