Team Member Tuesday: Patrick Wellner
Patrick has been with us for a little over a year. Here’s your chance to learn a little more about him:
- My first job: Sales Associate at Dunham’s Sporting Goods
- Three things that you’ll always find in my refrigerator: (1) hot sauce (goes on everything!), (2) cheese, and (3) beer
- My favorite movie and reason why: Step Brothers ….I laugh every time.
- My favorite inspirational quote: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”—Wayne Gretzky
- If the story of my life was made into a movie, the actor or actress who would portray the part of me would be: Rob Riggle … the Service Department here says he’s my celeb twin
- The most famous person that I’ve ever met was: Mario Lemieux at a hockey tournament and at his golf outing
- When I was growing up, my friends called me: “Wellner”
- My favorite business for exceptional customer service: Chick-fil-A … It sounds silly, but I’ve always been treated very well there
- My dream vacation: A golf trip to Pebble Beach
- Favorite restaurant: Morton’s
- Favorite entertainer: Too many to name
- Dream car: Lexus LFA … have you heard one?!
- Favorite Home-cooked meal: Steak on the grill
- Secret vice: TV … I can’t fall asleep without one
- You’d be surprised to learn the following interesting fact about me: People tell me I’m crazy, and after one full year, I think I am, too. But, I am working at my dream job. I’ve wanted to sell cars since I was 10 or 11.
- Top three things on my “bucket list”: (1) Hockey Hall of Fame , (2) travel Europe, and (3) retire early!
- If I could have dinner with any famous person, living or dead, I would choose to have dinner with: Mario Lemieux … he is the reason I played hockey
- Three things in life that I could really do without: (1) traffic, (2) bad attitudes, and (3) loud people in the morning
- The farthest destination from Pittsburgh, PA that I’ve ever been to on this Earth was: Germany
That’s all for Patrick! If you want to learn more about our team, remember to tune in next month for our Team Member Tuesday post.