The 2012 #1 Cochran Weight Loss Results are in
#1 Cochran team members started the year off with a mission to become healthier, happier and ready for swimsuit season. Months of hard work and dedication resulted in a grand total of 909.5 pounds lost!
The first place team as well as the top three individual weight loss winners will be treated to lunch by Rob Cochran so he can personally applaud their remarkable efforts. The top three individual winners and members of the top three teams will also receive American Express gift cards.
Individual Weight Loss Champions
- Kenyetta Jones – 71.4 pounds (23.63% of total body weight)
- Howie Larson – 47.6 pounds (17.59% of total body weight)
- Bob Johnston – 42.6 pounds (16.04% of total body weight)
Team Weight Loss Champions
- Spare Tires – 117 pounds (7.25% of total body weight); Denise Bialowas, Tracie Johnston, Brandon Barchfeld, Terri Pisani, Val Shearer, Howie Larson and Sharon Larson
- Phat Axis – 119.8 pounds (7.13% of total body weight); Kenyetta Jones, Sandy Turner, Rick Bauer, Pam Howsare, Bill Hefflefinger and Terry Hoyt
- Hugh Jass Hyundai Sales – 67.4 pounds (6.88% of total body weight); Delana Wilhelm, Joe Debone, Heather Champion, Bruce Turner and Bill Dolon
Congratulations to all team members who participated in this year’s challenge. Keep working toward your goals and continue on the road to a healthier lifestyle.